Wednesday, February 21, 2018

         The Trump Stump

I’m a tyrant and I have high rent eating my meals for free, I have conflict of interests; I seal the deal, that’s me! I live in a world of high stakes; some say, in a world all my own, as I give it a twirl, the kind it takes, to set the bet for my home, that’s the house you louse, if you didn’t know my tower has power and pride!
The fire is doused with written notes of how I did the crimes to lie. My penthouse suite is full of tweets
Every twitter is bitter; I got the nuts to bust your butts, the bigger the better tits are the winners! It defines who I am, and why I fire the user. Because I can, you understand? And I get tired of all the losers! We stand divided, G.O.P. decided, to let me be the king. No, not a royal, just know that I’m a foiled dictator, that’s under rated to bring, war to score points, as they anoint me the tyrant, of all the polls, and then after I’m done with all my fun there are the taxes and the wall I’ve sold, the poor out about all I could, nobody but me can fix the system, after I’m through they won’t know what to do because in short, I have witnessed wisdom, in my mind, like ego and pride, my two awarded traits, to people like me claiming to be undistorted with hate!           


Daryl Belcher

No comments: